If you’re simply looking for an interview without the music review, we offer an affordable written option! (Check out our Written interview with Jared Mancuso.)
Here is what you will receive for your investment:
All interviews are published on our music discovery & publicity platform, The Ark of Music. This platform was designed with the sole intention of providing exposure for artists like you. Created for fans and musicians alike, The Ark of Music gives the world a chance to discover your music instantly.
- Written Interviews: A professionally tailored written interview will be published on our music discovery & publicity platform, The Ark of Music. Your written interview process will include:
- Typically between 10–20 questions will be emailed to you.
- The questions will center around your new music, as well as your beginnings as an artist.
- Your responses will be proof-read & edited to ensure a professional read is achieved.
- Generally published in 14 days or less.*
- Additionally, interview features include:
- Album/Single cover artwork and artist photo.
- Embedded music playlist (from platforms such as SoundCloud, Spotify, YouTube, etc.) so that fans can instantly connect with your music.
- Links to your website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, and streaming & purchase links of your choice.
- Custom URL link (Example: TheArkofMusic.com/Artist-Name-Interview).
- Links to your previously published content on The Ark of Music (if applicable).
Once interviews are published, we also provide the following support:
- Published On Our Social Media: To help you get even more exposure, we also post your interview on The Ark of Music’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram); and, we may even add your music to our YouTube and SoundCloud playlists.
- Published In Our E-Newsletter: Your interview will also be included in The Ark of Music’s FREE Music-Discovery E-Newsletter. This means once your interview is published, it will be delivered straight to The Ark of Music subscribers!
- Free Subscription: You will also be subscribed to The Ark of Music’s FREE Music-Discovery E-Newsletter (if you’re not already), which delivers our latest and greatest musical discoveries to your inbox. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
- All done in 14 days or less.*
*NOTE: We always endeavor to publish our interviews within 14 days after submission is complete. However, due to the fact that the interview process requires extra time from both the artist and our company, there are occasions when the interview process can delay publishing the interview beyond the 14-day mark. In those instances, we labor to complete the interview process as quickly as possible.
To order a Written Interview or any other service, click on Order A Music Review below. We look forward to serving you and your musical vocation!
LET’S GET STARTED…
*Please note that we previously offered a phone interview option, but are currently unable to perform interviews of this type. If this is a service you’d like to see reinstated, please Contact Us.